Friday, August 21, 2009

Thoughts on Continuing The Art Of Handcrafted Productions

I am pondering whether to continue my meetup group- The Art Of Hand Crafted Productions. It has attracted no followers and my six-month contract will soon need renewal. On the plus side, there is a benefit to developing one’s own views by writing them down. The non-linear format of the Meetup forum is more dynamic than that of a blog. And then maybe I am just ahead of the curve- Maybe if I keep on keeping on, the curve will escalate as the public begins to understand the importance of small business and that the only real way to repair the economy is through real productivity. Andersen Design have always been committed to remaining an American –made craft - but programs that are discussed by Congress, may place that dream beyond realistic expectations.